Tuesday, January 25, 2005

The Link Source Place

So I fully admit I came to the blog space late. Real late.

And I can fully admit that I'm not regularly posting which I think is breaking rules one through ninety-nine of significant comments or traffic generation.

But goddamn it, I do have my finger on the teat of the internet culture. It's just that most of my surfing ends up on the telly every afternoon.

Of course, like any other 'cultural pundit' (aka bullshit weblogger) I steal most of my stuff. As do others. That's kind of the whole point of the internet.

Del.icio.us slash popular is the best.

That today brought me Post Secret. A blogger who actually uses his blog to make new things rather than recycle others ideas.

But even better is Waxy's Stat page which lists all of the places that Waxy grabs from on a daily basis. Of course, del.icio.us is big up there. But there's a crapload of other blogs that I've begun linking from as well.

And finally, my favorite link of the day:

Helmet Burger

Thanks to Pereira in today's news meeting for this one. Hopefully more on this on today TSS.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home