Thursday, January 06, 2005

The Show

It's very interesting to me the back and forth on today's in-studio guests. I personally think Tom Goes to the Mayor is very, very funny and that Tim & Eric have a supreme sense of humor. Especially when it comes to microphones.

Others of you, obviously do not.

Additionally, I'd like to echo Kevin Pereira's props for one Luis Hurtado's first work on the show. I'd also like to call out the entire rest of the staff one-by-one. Which I will. Someday. In individually wrapped blog posts.

Oh, more PSP news. It seems that the lack of a release date at CES may have actually meant something. Kotaku is reporting a potential delay until June. Doesn't matter the damn thing will still sell a ton. It's pretty amazing. May very well be to have a better launch line-up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home