Tuesday, January 04, 2005

Game Developer Blogs

After working as a game journalist (if you can call what I've done that) for the last two years, I've come to really enjoy well-thought out web blogs from people within the industry. Sure I'm am able to come to my own understanding of games and the people who make them, but no one can talk interactive like the people that are knee deep in the gunk.

Therefore I present some of my game developer blog links for your perusal!

Tim Schafer (funny funny funny = Day of the Tentacle and now Psychonauts)
Scott Miller (for the business side of things)

Greg Costikyan (deep inside knowledge and commentary on both video and tabletop games)

Jamie Firstrom [of Treyarch = Spider-Man 2] (Really great notes on games he didn't have a hand in but just plays)

More to come soon...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home