Sunday, January 16, 2005

Posting Delays

Okay, so I now know why this whole blogging thing is more difficult than it seems.

You see, it takes time.

And time is a valuable property to those of us who cannot freeze it.

And to those that can, I salute you.

What I like about this blog is that essentially (at least for now) I'm writing to no one besides myself. Of course, it's also my hope that at some point someone would read this. Otherwise, why would I need to put it in public?

But is this in public? I would venture that posting in a blog that has a buzz meter of about nil would be the internet equivalent of pissing on the exterior of your own home. Everyone can see you do it, but what makes you any different from the crazy guy pissing in the fountain?

Therefore, I shall continue to post in anonymity for the forseeable future.

Hey, at least I'm not


this guy.

Question of the week: Has the internet changed Warhol's 15 minutes of fame theory?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home