Saturday, January 08, 2005

Twolinefiction

So I used to write a lot, mostly short stories.

In fact, I almost went to grad school for fiction writing.

It's why I moved to LA in the first place.

Instead, in order to stop waiting tables, I got a job as a Production Assistant on a TV show. I thought I might be into writing TV or Films and spent a good amount of my time thinking about and doing just that (for no pay of course).

Four unsold screenplays later and two years of no writing whatsoever (but a much better job in TV), I'm back to fiction.

So as a way to get myself to write something everyday, I've started a co-joined blog called twolinefiction. The idea being that you (or I) need to tell a story in just two lines, no more no less. It's difficult. But could also be fun. Maybe it'll be the next thing to ride the del.icio.us wave. Maybe not.

Either way, I'd like to give props to the internet for getting me creative again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home